Player LevelWhat level of player this is designed up to50%
Ball DurabilityHow durable the ball is75%
Performance QualityPerformance Quality of the Ball70%
- Buying Guide
- Returns & Warranty
- Price Match Promise
- 4 Ball Tube
- Pressurised Balls
- Tour Grade Woven Felt
- Water Resistant
- High Visibility
The Yonex Tour Pressurised Tennis Balls feature tour grade woven felt for longer durability on all court surfaces.
The Yonex Tour are the official balls of the SAP Open ATP World Tour Event.
|Yonex - Tour
|Number of Balls
Tennis Balls Buying Guide
1. Type of Tennis Balls you need
Regular Pressure Tennis Balls – for most Tennis courts in the UK, or Slower Courts like Clay/Grass
Extra Duty Tennis Balls – Hard courts where the balls are wearing out fast
Pressureless – Purely for High Altitude 4000ft+
Foam Balls – Ages 3-5
Junior Stage 1 Red Balls – Ages 6-8 - 75% slower speed
Junior Stage 2 Orange Balls – Ages 9-11 - 50% slower speed
Junior Stage 3 Green Dot Balls – Ages 12-14 - 25% slower speed
2. Playing Level
We list on every product page a chart showing the intended playing level of the Tennis Ball, make full use of this to guide you to the most suited ball.
3. Playing Surface
Slower Courts or Clay/Grass Courts = these treat tennis balls well, and won’t wear out so fast
Faster Courts or Hard Courts = are tough on tennis balls, sometimes extra duty (XT) balls are helpful here
4. Playing Conditions
Weather Humidity - Typically Tennis Balls absorb moisture so the ball becomes heavier, so lighter and harder balls generally suit humid conditions better.
Altitude - Typically balls at sea level go much faster, so pressurised balls at high altitude don’t make much sense. Therefore if you’re playing at altitude we recommend that you use pressureless balls.
For a more detailed guide on how to choose the right tennis balls, please see our Ultimate Tennis Balls Buying Guide - What Tennis Balls Should I Choose?
UK Mainland Delivery
FREE if over £75 or £4.95
Standard 2-4 days delivery.
Express (Mon-Fri) 1-2 working days £5.95
Order by 1pm Monday-Friday for Next Working Day UK delivery.More Delivery Info
Unfortunately, due to Brexit, we will no longer be shipping outside of UK Mainland.
Return & Warranty
We have a simple 30 days (can be extended) upon receiving the order policy, but we will be flexible and extend this if it's a gift for a specific event, such a a birthday, this can be done by simply ticking the the gift option when purchasing.
We a provide a part filled returns form for all UK orders, simply follow the process below:
We provide a pre-filled returns form you can use for the return. For returns outside the UK, you'll be required to pay shipping costs with tracking.
Once received, a full refund to the value of the goods, minus the full cost of the us sending the order originally out to you will be given.
Our UK Address for returns is:
Unit 1, Greabridge Business Park,
Warranty Policy - Our Risk Free Support
Within 30 Days of receipt of the items?
Simple 30 days retailer warranty on all orders with genuine manufacturer defects.
More than 30 Days?
We work with the brands/suppliers to see if it can be covered under warranty for you (usually it is, but depends on the way the damage has occurred).
Still not covered but within 6 months of purchase?
We offer a crash replacement policy, where we offer a goodwill policy of 25% discount off your next order with us for the same/alternative replacement item, not including postage costs.
Price Match Promise
It's this simple - Find it cheaper and we'll match do our best to match the price where possible. Subject to conditions (see below).
So how does it work?
- Fill in the form and go ahead and place your order now Important: make sure you use the same email for both the price promise form and your order.
- We'll email you after the order has been placed confirming the difference for the price match, if there's any issue that comes up, we'll ask you what you want. Alternatively call us on 02381 449449.
* By requesting the price request you have checked it meets the requirements below.
The boring conditions bit:
- Make sure the item being sold elsewhere is new and include a direct link to it.
- We can only price match other UK retailers. International retailers can not be price matched.
- The item must be in stock and actively being sold.
- At our own discretion we can refuse to offer the price match. Where this is the case we will offer you a full refund, this is rare, but there are exceptions. We will offer to refund the order in full if this happens.
- The product is identical to ours in brand, colour, size and model number.
- We cannot provide retrospective price matching after you have already purchased from us in the past, as we cannot verify if on the date of original purchase the price of the alternative retailer you may ask us to price match with.
- Babolat products are excluded from this offer.