Player LevelWhat level of player this is designed up to80%
Racket ControlWhat level of control this racket offers65%
- Buying Guide
- Returns & Warranty
- Price Match Promise
- Powerful Racket
- X-Damp Technology
- Isoflex technology
Tecnifibre TF-X1: POWER HAS A NEW FEEL!
Tennis is a confrontational and combat sport. A quest for balance between strength and control, attack and defense. It is a very intense sport and players need to organize quicker and be able to play powerful shots in any position. Therefore TF-X1, our new generation of rackets, have been created to boost POWER while maximizing STABILITY, PLAYABILITY and COMFORT thanks to the innovations of the Tecnifibre TecniLab.
The TF-X1 has been equipped with a new frame ergonomy with a rounder head shape and reinforced frame sections to offer more power and stability. A new Isoflex technology has been developed to keep the same ball speed and precision on both centred and off-centred hits. Isoflex works by varying the stiffness of the frame itself to balance the flexibility of the strings. Longer strings flex more easily than short strings. So, we provide a stiffer section on the short strings which forces the string to flex more, and we have a softer frame section on the longer strings which limits the flex of the string. The result is a more consistent string bed flexibility, resulting in an improved, larger sweet spot.
Along with the eye-catching design and pops of fluorescent yellow on the racket, one of the most noticeable features of the TF-X1 is the use of the X-Damp technology in the racket handle. In the bottom of the handle is a yellow 20g stainless steel mass that sits in a black elastomer support within the end of the handle, and that it able to move around. This dampening system reduces low frequency vibrations by 36% providing a much more comfortable racket for the player that does not compromise on power. Low frequency vibrations are the ones that spread up the elbow and cause fatigue and potential injuries such as tennis elbow.
|Tecnifibre - TF-X1
|Original Racket Strings & Tension
|String Tension Range
|Racket Bag/Cover Included
|No Cover Provided
|Balance Point (+/- 5mm)
|Exact Racket Head Size
|Beam Width (mm)
|27" / 68.5cm
Tennis Rackets Buying Guide
1. What type of player do you want to become?
See our product specifications on our product pages for the type of play the Tennis Racket is made for.
- All Round Play - All aspects of your game aim to be solid and strong (Novak Djokovic style)
- Power Attacking - Out play opponents by driving out of the point (Rafa Nadal style)
- Counter Attacking - Spin Style (Andy Murray style)
- Precision & Control by moving players around the court to create space (Roger Federer style)
2. What level of Tennis do you want to play?
We show charts for each racket so you can see at a glance what level the Tennis Racket is intended for when playing.
3. What is the best tennis racket weight?
300 grams and under - suits beginners, juniors or weaker players
300 grams and over - suits advanced and professional players
4. What is the best tennis racket head size?
100sq Inches + are considered larger racket head sizes. Suits beginners, juniors or players struggling for consistent power.
99sq Inches or less are for more experienced/advanced players.
5. What is the best balance for a tennis racket?
Head Heavy = More Power but Less Control = Usually Beginner Players
Even Balanced = All Round Power & Control = Mixture of Player Levels
Head Light = More Control but less Power = Usually Advanced Players
For a more detailed guide on how to choose the perfect tennis racket, please see our Ultimate Tennis Racket Buying Guide - What to choose?
UK Mainland Delivery
FREE if over £75 or £4.95
Standard 2-4 days delivery.
Express (Mon-Fri) 1-2 working days £5.95
Order by 1pm Monday-Friday for Next Working Day UK delivery.More Delivery Info
Unfortunately, due to Brexit, we will no longer be shipping outside of UK Mainland.
Return & Warranty
We have a simple 30 days (can be extended) upon receiving the order policy, but we will be flexible and extend this if it's a gift for a specific event, such a a birthday, this can be done by simply ticking the the gift option when purchasing.
We a provide a part filled returns form for all UK orders, simply follow the process below:
We provide a pre-filled returns form you can use for the return. For returns outside the UK, you'll be required to pay shipping costs with tracking.
Once received, a full refund to the value of the goods, minus the full cost of the us sending the order originally out to you will be given.
Our UK Address for returns is:
Unit 1, Greabridge Business Park,
Warranty Policy - Our Risk Free Support
Within 30 Days of receipt of the items?
Simple 30 days retailer warranty on all orders with genuine manufacturer defects.
More than 30 Days?
We work with the brands/suppliers to see if it can be covered under warranty for you (usually it is, but depends on the way the damage has occurred).
Still not covered but within 6 months of purchase?
We offer a crash replacement policy, where we offer a goodwill policy of 25% discount off your next order with us for the same/alternative replacement item, not including postage costs.
Price Match Promise
It's this simple - Find it cheaper and we'll match do our best to match the price where possible. Subject to conditions (see below).
So how does it work?
- Fill in the form and go ahead and place your order now Important: make sure you use the same email for both the price promise form and your order.
- We'll email you after the order has been placed confirming the difference for the price match, if there's any issue that comes up, we'll ask you what you want. Alternatively call us on 02381 449449.
* By requesting the price request you have checked it meets the requirements below.
The boring conditions bit:
- Make sure the item being sold elsewhere is new and include a direct link to it.
- We can only price match other UK retailers. International retailers can not be price matched.
- The item must be in stock and actively being sold.
- At our own discretion we can refuse to offer the price match. Where this is the case we will offer you a full refund, this is rare, but there are exceptions. We will offer to refund the order in full if this happens.
- The product is identical to ours in brand, colour, size and model number.
- We cannot provide retrospective price matching after you have already purchased from us in the past, as we cannot verify if on the date of original purchase the price of the alternative retailer you may ask us to price match with.
- Babolat products are excluded from this offer.