- Buying Guide
- Returns & Warranty
- Price Match Promise
- Cotton / Polyamide / Elastane
- Made In France
- Breathable, Light and Fluid
Perform and shine on the court in the Le Coq Sportif Sports Socks, coloured purple to symbolise the different shades of the sky overlooking the legendary Australian Grand Chelem.
This pair of thick socks is made in France, with a sweet touch that provides maximum comfort throughout your tennis session.
Breathability, lightness and fluidity are at the center of this clothing collection, ensuring optimal and efficient movement.
Made from cotton, polyamide and elastane.
EU 39-42 - UK 6 - 8.5
EU 43-46 - UK 8.5 - 11
|Le Coq Sportif
|Le Coq Sportif - Socks
|Cotton / Polyamide / Elastane
Tennis Rackets Buying Guide
1. What type of player do you want to become?
See our product specifications on our product pages for the type of play the Tennis Racket is made for.
- All Round Play - All aspects of your game aim to be solid and strong (Novak Djokovic style)
- Power Attacking - Out play opponents by driving out of the point (Rafa Nadal style)
- Counter Attacking - Spin Style (Andy Murray style)
- Precision & Control by moving players around the court to create space (Roger Federer style)
2. What level of Tennis do you want to play?
We show charts for each racket so you can see at a glance what level the Tennis Racket is intended for when playing.
3. What is the best tennis racket weight?
300 grams and under - suits beginners, juniors or weaker players
300 grams and over - suits advanced and professional players
4. What is the best tennis racket head size?
100sq Inches + are considered larger racket head sizes. Suits beginners, juniors or players struggling for consistent power.
99sq Inches or less are for more experienced/advanced players.
5. What is the best balance for a tennis racket?
Head Heavy = More Power but Less Control = Usually Beginner Players
Even Balanced = All Round Power & Control = Mixture of Player Levels
Head Light = More Control but less Power = Usually Advanced Players
For a more detailed guide on how to choose the perfect tennis racket, please see our Ultimate Tennis Racket Buying Guide - What to choose?
UK Mainland Delivery
FREE if over £75 or £4.95
Standard 2-4 days delivery.
Express (Mon-Fri) 1-2 working days £5.95
Order by 1pm Monday-Friday for Next Working Day UK delivery.More Delivery Info
Unfortunately, due to Brexit, we will no longer be shipping outside of UK Mainland.
Return & Warranty
We a provide a part filled returns form for all UK orders, simply follow the process below:
Unit 1, Greabridge Business Park,
Warranty Policy - Our Risk Free Support
Within 30 Days of receipt of the items?
Simple 30 days retailer warranty on all orders with genuine manufacturer defects.
More than 30 Days?
Still not covered but within 6 months of purchase?
Price Match Promise
So how does it work?
* By requesting the price request you have checked it meets the requirements below.
The boring conditions bit:
- Make sure the item being sold elsewhere is new and include a direct link to it.
- We can only price match other UK retailers. International retailers can not be price matched.
- The item must be in stock and actively being sold.
- The product is identical to ours in brand, colour, size and model number.
- Babolat products are excluded from this offer.