Durability How long the manufacturer expects the item to last before major wear and tear.65%
Stickyness How easy it is to keep hold of.75%
- Buying Guide
- Returns & Warranty
- Price Match Promise
Tennis Grips Buying Guide
When looking for a grip for your racket, let’s face it, there are loads to choose from, what are the key things to look for when choosing?
1. Type of Grip
Full Grip / Replacement Grip – Usually made of a synthetic compound and generally used by players that want 1 major grip on their racket. These are typically the most popular style of grip for players.
Leather Grip – These give players a firm response setup, these traditionally were the gold standard, usually players use these as their base for their handle and often wrap an overgrip on top.
Overgrip – This is placed over the top of a standard grip, it’s used to build the overall size of the handle, and is usually thinner than a regular grip. Typically you’ll see an over grip is particularly tacky and sticky to the hand.
2. What size of grip do I need?
Measure your tennis grip size with a ruler in your hand. Hold your hand open with your fingers fully extended and closed together, Next, measure from the bottom crease of your hand up to the top of the ring finger. Write down the number of inches (to the 1/8 of an inch). You’ll find the typical measurement will be between 4 ¼ (Grip Size 2) and 4 ⅜ (Grip Size 3).
For a full guide on how to do this with photos see our Ultimate Tennis Grips Buying Guide
3. What Style of Player you are?
The below are only generalisations;
Power Attacking – Usually suits a Thicker Grip
Speed, Spin, Control & Deception – Thinner Grip Size is preferred
UK Mainland Delivery
FREE if over £75 or £4.95
Standard 2-4 days delivery.
Express (Mon-Fri) 1-2 working days £5.95
Order by 1pm Monday-Friday for Next Working Day UK delivery.More Delivery Info
Unfortunately, due to Brexit, we will no longer be shipping outside of UK Mainland.
Return & Warranty
We have a simple 30 days (can be extended) upon receiving the order policy, but we will be flexible and extend this if it's a gift for a specific event, such a a birthday, this can be done by simply ticking the the gift option when purchasing.
We a provide a part filled returns form for all UK orders, simply follow the process below:
We provide a pre-filled returns form you can use for the return. For returns outside the UK, you'll be required to pay shipping costs with tracking.
Once received, a full refund to the value of the goods, minus the full cost of the us sending the order originally out to you will be given.
Our UK Address for returns is:
Unit 1, Greabridge Business Park,
Warranty Policy - Our Risk Free Support
Within 30 Days of receipt of the items?
Simple 30 days retailer warranty on all orders with genuine manufacturer defects.
More than 30 Days?
We work with the brands/suppliers to see if it can be covered under warranty for you (usually it is, but depends on the way the damage has occurred).
Still not covered but within 6 months of purchase?
We offer a crash replacement policy, where we offer a goodwill policy of 25% discount off your next order with us for the same/alternative replacement item, not including postage costs.
Price Match Promise
It's this simple - Find it cheaper and we'll match do our best to match the price where possible. Subject to conditions (see below).
So how does it work?
- Fill in the form and go ahead and place your order now Important: make sure you use the same email for both the price promise form and your order.
- We'll email you after the order has been placed confirming the difference for the price match, if there's any issue that comes up, we'll ask you what you want. Alternatively call us on 02381 449449.
* By requesting the price request you have checked it meets the requirements below.
The boring conditions bit:
- Make sure the item being sold elsewhere is new and include a direct link to it.
- We can only price match other UK retailers. International retailers can not be price matched.
- The item must be in stock and actively being sold.
- At our own discretion we can refuse to offer the price match. Where this is the case we will offer you a full refund, this is rare, but there are exceptions. We will offer to refund the order in full if this happens.
- The product is identical to ours in brand, colour, size and model number.
- We cannot provide retrospective price matching after you have already purchased from us in the past, as we cannot verify if on the date of original purchase the price of the alternative retailer you may ask us to price match with.
- Babolat products are excluded from this offer.